04 November, 2005

Friday I'm in Love

Geez, everyone could be happy now. Eventually i created my own blog account in blogspot. Been told many times by her to create my own blog in blogspot. my old blog still exists though. perhaps it will only permanently inactive.
The idea of creating this blogspot was inspired after brief browsing to her blogspot. Then i realized.. oh well, it's about the time to create my lovely and inspiring blog and share it to people. =) *narciss mode: ON* Yeah yeah, my old blog in friendster doesn't support the cognitive enlargement which i have been experiencing for the past months (geez! am i still in delusion phase after last night party or what?).
Still it's like a cut in the throat to say farewell to my old blog. BUT, life must go on! life goes on anyway.. So, thanks to Blogspot.com to provide enough space for my limited writing ability.
anyway, have to continue my recovery phase after last night party. still somehow 'intoxicated' and unable to manage myself to leave the bed and clean up my messy room. Thanks to The Cure's 'Friday I'm in Love' for the accompanion and my title's posting inspiration.. Zzzz..ZzzZzz..

7 comments:

Lu said...

Hey Ragil,
Keine Sorge - have just added not one, but TWO whole blogs and there's pics from last night. Pleased to see you've joined the blogspot fun although rather jealous that your's looks so much more professional than mine :-( Cool photos too by the way.
Righty ho, well I've just spent far too long on blogger and need to go reconnect with reality.
Schönes Wochenende noch,
Lucy

Anonymous said...

Ich hab dir doch gesagt, dass du nicht soooo viel trinken sollst.

elvy said...

welcome to blogspot! ^^

... and here i am, already started thinking of moving... hehehee....

elvy said...

btw, why don't you copy+paste the posts of your old blog here? that way you don't really have to say goodbye...

Ragil said...

didn't want to although i might be tempted doing it. there are things that have to be left behind and those posts are some of those things. let them live in their own world. because now is a new chapter, a new beginning.. =)

Bec said...

Hey Ragil,
Thought I'd have a peep at your blog. Very cool, and thatnks for looking at mine. Will write something more or less superficial next time!
Love Bec

Bec said...

There is a controversy at home as to how I passed high school English. My spelling as atrocious. Ok how do I spell atrocious?
Thanks for the spelling advice!!!