01 May, 2007

Ill

I'm sick. I have no energy so am dictating this to Lu and she is typing for me. I was thinking about death and how someone wrote in their book that death is actually not a separate phase, rather an integral part of life. But I can't recall who wrote that. Once I was close to death, I think. So close that I hallucinated seeing 'the death' and felt really pathetic saying "sorry" to everyone as if I would never see them again. Hmm. Maybe it was Dante who wrote that, or was it part of the book 'Journey of the Soul'? This is getting depressing, here is a happy note to finish on: at least I have an excellent private nurse/scribe to look after me whilst I am feeling rubbish :D And by the way, have a nice May day!

Salam

2 comments:

u T i e said...

u're sick? just go and buy yourself a pair of new shoes, and you gonna feel much better!! ooops, that's me! hehe....

Ragil said...

It did also work sometimes with me, put.. :D